* Modern Ragas & Music (any genre, any language, any time period) don’t do therapy. They provide the entertainment aspect of art and some levels of relaxation and relief. They do not cure the actual energetic imbalance and the diseases in the body and mind. Ragas & Music in the present format is not useful for Music Therapy.
* First we need to understand the words ‘Therapy’, ‘Healing’, ‘Curing’
* Due to constant functioning and environmental changes, certain functional energies in our bodies lose their balance and start functioning above or below their optimum levels. This causes imbalance in the body and mind which creates the dis-ease and dis-order.
* Curing is an end product or finite result. Webster’s Dictionary defines it as “the complete biological resolution of a diseased state” or “the elimination of disease, distress, evil”.
* Healing on the other hand is a process therefore infinite in nature. Some definitions include: “the making or becoming whole, the mending of a breach”, “to free from grief, troubles, evil”, “restoring to health or soundness”;
* Healing is a movement from disharmony to harmony, from duality to non-duality or Divine Awareness; a process where we are released from an ego centered finite perspective of ourselves in the world and move into our essence where our vibratory energy is connected with the universe. It is a regenerative process.
* A song from certain artist will evoke certain physical, mental and emotional changes but will never cure the imbalances of the functional energies of a person’s body and mind.
* Listening to relaxing songs is not music therapy.
* Listening to your favorite artists is not music therapy.
* Sound Therapy or Music Therapy are specific Music or Alterations in the Ragas or the Specific Frequencies that bring direct shift in the person’s consciousness, awareness, balances the physical, emotional, mental & energetic imbalances and heals the symptoms of the diseases and disorders.
* For an example, you might have heard that a X ragas is used to treat Y diseases. All the lists which are available on the internet are 99% false. Those ragas can only provide the relief but never the actual treatment of the symptoms of the diseases. A certain raga will provide relaxation and stress management for diabetes patient but will never treat the symptoms of the diabetic patient such as the insulin creation, hormonal secretion, balancing of blood sugar levels and blood pressure etc. of the patient in long term
* For Music Therapy it is essential that we should increase or decrease the energy associated with the Surs which are required to balance the functional energies.
* Every Sur has a particular emotion, mood, energy associated no matter what the scale is. These Surs are directly associated with the functional energies, brain functioning, hormonal secretion, nervous system, organs and their functioning.
* The energy of the Sur can be increased or decreased according to the imbalances of the Doshas and can be brought to balance. This theory matches with the concept Khshaya, Vriddhi or Prakop of Tri-Doshas from Ayurveda
About Advait Danke –
• Advait Danke is an internationally certified Sound Therapist and Music Therapist (Raga-Chikitsa) with Ayurveda as his major subject. He is on his journey to connect the world through the vibrational power of Sound and Music.
About BodhMarga Foundation –
• BodhMarga Foundation is committed to achieving human well-being, by sharing tools and methods to enable them to reclaim their basic nature of Love & Bliss. Realization of Dnyaneshwari & Gita through Nada Yoga, Siddha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga & Bhakti Movement.
• At BodhMarga, our main aim is to free people from the trap of ignorance and bring them on the path of Devotion, Awareness & Enlightenment.
About Wellness Vibe –
• Wellness Vibe conducts workshops & retreats across the world on where we work on removing patterns, fears and stuck emotions using the ancient esoteric practices and correct sound frequencies. This empowers the participants with methods and abilities to remove all road blocks and attain peace, prosperity and success. After attending to our workshops, many people have seen a dramatic shift in their consciousness, career, finance, relationship, health and many other aspects of life.
What is Nada Yoga? (Yoga of Sound)
Some Words about Advait Danke
Connect with Advait –
Audio Podcast : https://anchor.fm/advait-danke
Connect with BodhMarga Foundation –
Audio Podcast: https://anchor.fm/bodhmargafoundation
Connect with Wellness Vibe –
Audio Podcast: https://anchor.fm/wellness-vibe-by-rivesh-vade
Lots of love and success to you.
#bodhmarga #wellnessvibe #advaitdanke #soundtherapy #soundhealing #musictherapy #ayurveda #nadayoga #siddhayoga #haripath #dnyaneshwari #gita #vedas #upanishads #enlightenment #awareness #wisdom #healing #love #compassion #mentalhealth #health #wellbeing #lifestyle #yoga #kundalini #kundaliniyoga #dnyaneshwarmaharaj #saint #music #art #chakrahealing #chakras #vedanta #advaita #spirituality #meditation #singingbowls #tibetiansingingbowls #ragachikitsa #selfhelp #prayer #guru #chanting #bhaktimovement #bhaktimarga #karmayoga #gyanyoga #miracles #mystic #transformation #epigenetics #navelactivation #dnaactivation #guthealth #medicine #ragas #indianclassicalmusic #