exercise to get rid of back fat. There will be no one of us who does not want to look beautiful, who does not want my body to be a figure and when we see a beautiful and fit body image of a celebrity then we too puggle to fit.
exercise to get rid of back fat
But many of us have problems in reducing our abdominal fat and one of the hardest places to lose belly fat is the first body fat in the back and waist. They begin to freeze, what do you not do to lose fat.
You run, take Ayurvedic medicine, but still you don’t have a low back and back fat husband, and later they start getting upset and start taking many dangerous drugs, this does not reduce their fat, but Many types of diseases occur in their body.
If you want to reduce your fat in the right way, then we are going to share with you how to reduce it, so that you can reduce your belly fat.
exercise to get rid of back fat
1. Relaxation exercise
Dhanurasan exercise or exercise is very important for you, it not only reduces your abdominal fat but it also fixes all your stomach problems like: constipation, gas, and it also corrects the problem. It also strengthens your level.
Rules for doing this:
To do this exercise, you spread your legs along the hip-width, lie down on the stomach and then gently fold your knees and with both hands, with both legs.
Hold the ankles. Also, take a deep breath and lift your chest and feet off the ground, after this you pull your legs as much as possible and keep your face and neck straight, stay for a while for at least 2 to 3. Up to the minute and come back to the previous position.
2. Crescent pose exercise
This asana can prove to be very beneficial for you. Crescent pose exercise emoves problems related to digestion and intestine and it also makes your skin fair and it also reduces the fat of the stomach. Helps relieve stomach problems, bloating problems
First, stand with your legs spread along the width of your hips. Later you should move your right leg forward and bend your body down and have a 90 degree angle between your legs and your knee heel should be towards the ceiling.
After lifting, straighten your left leg, after this you have to bring your hands in greeting or prayer posture and now turn your neck to your right side. Keep the left elbow to the right and your right elbow towards the sky.
3. Trigonasana posture
While doing this asana, the body comes in a triangle-like posture, so the same trigonasana says you are going to benefit greatly from this asana.
You have to stand by making a distance of two feet between your two legs and keep both hands directly with the body.
Now extend your arms away from the body to the shoulder and while breathing take the right hand up and close with the ear. Later, while slowly exhaling, bend from the waist to the left side and now keep the right hand close to the ear.
Do not bend your knees. Now you have to try to bring your right hand parallel to the ground and try to touch the left ankle with your left hand.
10–30 seconds you have to remain in this posture, later you take a breath and come back to normal, this reduces fat.
4. Surya Namaskar posture
exercise to get rid of back fat. Surya Namaskar posture gives a lot of benefit to the body, it should be done, it has so many benefits that it is too easy to share or it reduces your fat very much but together it keeps your body fit and healthy. Yogasana is the time in which all the organs of the body work together.
1. To do this, first of all, stand up straight and place your hands near the chest in salutations.
2. After this, take a breath and raise your hands close to the ear and try to lean back.
3. Later, while exhaling, you have to tighten the abdomen and close the palms on the ground and try to touch the forehead with the knees without bending the knees.
4. After this, now you have to move your right leg back while exhaling and now lift the body from the middle, try to touch your ankles from the ground in this posture and keep the arms straight.
After this, take a breath and lie on the ground, in this state only the chin, chest and knees will touch the ground.
Keep the abdomen and hips lifted, now you have to take the upper part of the waist to the nose without breathing.
In this, you have to remember that your palms should be close to the ground, after which you have to lift the body again while exhaling, later try to touch the ankles from the ground and keep the arms straight.
5. Now while breathing, you have to sit with your left leg raised and keep the right leg straight. Ground the right knee
6. While exhaling, bring the right leg forward and keep the palms close to the ground and the forehead from the knees, then come straight into the posture of salutation, after this, on the first day, 2 minutes later, 5 minutes later and 20 minutes later. Have to till.
7. Mill posture
This is very easy, even children can do it and it is easy to see, but it gives great benefit to the body. You have nothing to do as the mill is driven, just like the hands have to move.
1. Do not do this asana during pregnancy
2. If you have had an operation, do not do this asana
1. Sit on the ground and spread your legs forward and keep it straight.
2. Now you have to clench the fingers of both hands into each other.
3. And now while taking deep breath, bring the upper part of the body forward and make a circle, keeping the arms straight, moving from right to left, like AC 5 times on the first day and 10 times on the second day.
8. Jump rope
Jumping rope is a very easy exercise and it is well known that it increases your metabolic rate as well as strengthens the stomach muscles, initially do it for only one minute, slowly it according to the capacity do.
exercise to get rid of back fat. If you want to reduce fat quickly, then you also have to do cardio. These are particularly effective for getting rid of back fat. They will burn calories and strengthen your back muscles and it reduces stress or maintains heart health. It should do 2 hours and 30 minutes of heart exercise a week. This includes walking, bike, dancing, swimming.
10. Push ups
People do more of this to build a body, but it also reduces back fat, so we’re going to share with you.
To do this, first you lie down on the ground, then with the help of the claws of your hands and feet, lift your body upright by straightening your body. And then now bend the elbow and lower your body. Now lift the body up again.
What to do to lose fat
2. sleep properly
3. Drink more water. At least 10 to 12 glasses of water should be drunk.
4. Eat more fruits and vegetables
5. Have regular meals
6. Discard Treated Foods