Ayurvedic Medicine For Diabetes: Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your body doesn’t make or use the hormone insulin properly. It causes too much blood glucose (sugar) to build up in the blood. There are 2 main types of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes occurs when your body doesn’t produce any insulin. It is sometimes called juvenile diabetes because it is usually discovered in children and teenagers, but it may appear in adults, too. Type 2 diabetes occurs when your body doesn’t produce enough insulin or doesn’t use insulin as it should. In the past, doctors thought that only adults were at risk of developing type 2 diabetes. However, an increasing number of children in the United States are now being diagnosed with the disease. Doctors think this increase is mostly because more children are overweight or obese and are less physically active.
If diabetes is left untreated, your blood sugar levels become too high. When this happens, symptoms may include shortness of breath, pain in the abdomen, vomiting, dehydration, and even coma and death.
When you eat, your body changes most of the food you digest into glucose (a form of sugar). A hormone called insulin allows this glucose to enter all the cells of your body. There it is used for energy. Insulin is produced by the pancreas. In someone who has type 2 diabetes, the pancreas doesn’t make enough insulin or the body’s cells can’t use insulin properly (called insulin resistance). This causes glucose to build up in your blood instead of moving into the cells. Too much glucose in the blood can lead to serious health problems that damage the blood vessels, nerves, heart, eyes, and kidneys, Ayurvedic Medicine For Diabetes.
- Weight: Obesity is the single most important risk factor for type 2 diabetes. The more overweight you are, the more resistant your body is to insulin. To figure out if you’re overweight, talk to your doctor. A healthy, low-fat diet and regular exercise can help you lose weight gradually and keep it off.
- Age: The risk for type 2 diabetes increases with age, especially after you’re 45 years old. Although you can’t change your age, you can work on other risk factors to reduce your risk.
- Family history: You can’t change your family history, but it is still important for you and your doctor to know if diabetes runs in your family. Your risk for diabetes is higher if your mother, father, or sibling has diabetes.
- Pregnancy: Gestational diabetes is a kind of diabetes that happens only during pregnancy. Although gestational diabetes goes away after pregnancy, about half of women who had gestational diabetes are diagnosed with type 2 diabetes within 15 years. Even if they don’t have gestational diabetes, women who give birth to babies who weigh 9 pounds or more are more likely to develop type 2 diabetes later in life, buy herbal medicine for diabetes.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): This is a condition that occurs when an imbalance of hormone levels in a woman’s body causes cysts to form on the ovaries. Women who have PCOS are at an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Smoking and alcohol: Alcohol and tobacco use may increase your risk of type 2 diabetes. Stop smoking as soon as possible. It’s probably okay to drink some alcohol with a meal, but you should only have 1 serving each day. Less is even better. A serving is 4 ounces of wine, 12 ounces of beer, or 1.5 ounces of hard liquor, ayurvedic treatment for diabetes.
For the first time in medical history, a therapeutic lotion “Madhubairi lotion” has been prepared by integrating Ancient Ayurvedic medicinal herbs with Yogi JagadGuru Shri Shri Santoshi Baba’s wisdom to lower the blood sugar levels effectively. As the name suggests Madhu (honey or in medical science, we may refer to as sugar) Bairi (a power who takes away all your pain and clears out the obstacles). Similarly, MadhuBairi Lotion has proven records of controlling Diabetes collected through clinical trials. Results are visible after 5 days of usage. Lifetime boon for diabetic patients from Vidza RiseHigh- Vedistan.
To know more, you can contact us on:
Vidza Rise High Private Limited
Phone: 1844–659–1635 (USA), +91 8527–122–149