Not sure which aloe vera you should start with? Let us begin with the facts!
The Right Variety
There are over 400 species of aloe plants, but only one proclaimed as the best, aloe vera. Aloe vera has been celebrated for centuries for its soothing, cooling and moisturizing properties. At Forever plantations, Forever carefully tend to the aloe and hand fillet for the best quality. That’s just the beginning of the journey.
Why Forever Living Products are the best in the world
Aloe Barbadensis Miller is the most nutritionally valuable variety of aloe vera and the only kind we grow at Forever Living Products.
Carefully Nurtured — Our aloe can produce leaves for up to five years producing only the best aloe vera products. Your fitness is our goal.
History of Benefits — People have been using aloe vera for its soothing qualities since 2200 BC.
Harvest by Hand — Every aloe vera leaf we process is harvested by hand and filleted by hand to protect the plant and ensure only the highest quality inner leaf aloe vera gel is used in our products.
Largest in the World
On over 7,500 acres, Forever grows 50 milllion plants and produce 65 million pounds of aloe vera each year.
Forever Living Products Global Presence — Millions of people in over 160 countries have discovered the benefits of Forever’s aloe vera products to help them and their families look better and feel better.
Innovation Hub — Forever’s plantations are innovation hubs where we test new methods of growing, fertilizing and cultivating our aloe to guarantee the thickest leaves with the greatest inner leaf gel yields.
Cutting Edge — Forever spent over $4 million to make sure it’s nutritional product manufacturing is precise and efficient.
Forever Living Products Quality certifications
Forever is extremely proud of the quality and purity of all its products. Not only do we have state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution facilities, we are also the proud owners of several official certifications that show the quality and the robust processes our products undergo. Here are some of the core certificates that we have been awarded for our excellence:
- International Aloe Science Council
- Leaping Bunny
- Islamic Seal
- Fssai certified
- Chemical free
Why should I buy Forever Living Aloe when I can buy other brands cheaper?
It is a valid question and perhaps we can better answer you with the following information:
- FLP and its affiliates are the world’s largest grower and distributor of Aloe Vera. We own plantations in the USA and the Caribbean -both prime growing climates. Therefore we can tell you EXACTLY how and where our Aloe was grown. For example, we know and can assure you that no pesticides or herbicides are used in our Aloe Vera fields.
- Our gel is extracted from freshly harvested, mature leaves and stabilized to protect its essential nutritional content within hours. The stabilization process is patented by Forever Living Products’ Founder, Chairman of Board of Directors and CEO Mr. Rex Maughan.
- No artificial flavouring or colouring is added to our gel. It has been known for some companies to add bleaching agents to their Aloe Vera products, to keep the color consistent on the shelves, all year long. We firmly believe that the colour variations are NATURAL and HEALTHY.
- In recent times, whole-leaf Aloe Vera has attracted much attention and is presented by its manufacturers as providing extra benefits. They often avoid mentioning that in order to remove the strong laxative elements found in the outer leaf, they must pass the whole liquid through charcoal filters, which inevitably upsets the natural balance of nutrients found in the gel. FLP does not have to risk the integrity of the product by subjecting the gel to this filtering process. Since the traditional, well-proven benefits of Aloe Vera are found in the gel, not the rind, FLP discards the useless rinds, using them as natural fertilisers in its Aloe fields.
- Our Aloe Vera is not boiled. Boiling or pasteurisation is cheaper and faster. Excessive heat destroys the active ingredients. We use only sub-pasteurisation temperatures (known as ‘cool processing’) to ensure enzyme activity is preserved. Cool processing locks in the nutrients immediately for a greater time. Our Aloe Vera is not reconstituted from freeze-dried gel. This is how some companies can offer ‘double-strength’ products and so on. Our products contain 100% stabilised Aloe Vera gel, from plant to product to you.