Have you ever suffered from back pain? Have you unsuccessfully tried every method under the sun to banish the debilitating condition from your life?
1- What is Fix My Back Pain?
Fix My Back Pain is a product that’s been released by Mike Westerdal. It is a unique 3-step method implemented in 4 Tactics to eliminate Back Pain. It has been proven effective with all types of back issues, such as sprains, strains, disc herniation and bulges, sciatica, spinal stenosis, spondylolysis and many other conditions.
Fix My Back Pain is based on the following four strategies:
· Tactic 1: If you’re sitting down, get up and do this exercise
This is so very important because we spend much of our lives in the sitting position:
in bed, at the breakfast table, in the car, at the office desk, on the commuter train, back home in front of the TV, and so on …
· Tactic 2: Don’t get stuck in the vicious back pain cycle
When your back gets tight, you take some anti-inflammatory. In a couple of days it eases, so you get back to your workout regime. But it gets worse and you go back to a doctor who refers you for an MRI. Next step, you see a physical therapist who might refer you for ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and more ice packs. Then follow the cortisone jabs, and sooner or later, someone will suggest surgery. And how much money has that little lot end up costing you, and you’re still not cured…
· Tactic 3: Deal with the root of the problem, not the symptoms
It is based on stretching and strengthening. But stretching and strengthening won’t work until your lower back has been reshaped into a pain free lumbar spine.
· Tactic 4: Reshaping your lower back can actually be easy
It is based on the back reshaping 3-Part Method. This has been invented by Kinesiologist, Rick Kaselj, MS.
2- Who is Fix My Back Pain program for?
· It fits everyone, regardless of your age and gender. This program is designed in simple terms, for the human body.
· Even if you’ve never been suffered of your back, you’ll still be likely to benefit from Fix My Back Pain program. Why? Because the stresses and strains of everyday life affect our back and prevention is better than cure.
3- What Makes the Difference between Fix My Back Pain and other programs?
· Unlike orthodox medicine and treatments, there’s no need for high costing treatments or going under the knife to fix the problem for good. The exercises and methods suggested in the program work 100% naturally with your body to re-align your spine, sort out your muscle tone and get you back to workout strength.
· You don’t need to put an end to your training and workouts. You don’t need to have a doctor’s note to slow down or give up lifting weights, running, swimming or doing whatever it is that gives you the oomph to get out of bed in the morning. Fix My Back Pain will sort the root of the pain, leaving you free to do whatever sport that you want to do.
· Back pain is often a by-product of an injury to another part of the body — such as a knee, hip or other joint problem. And although one might think that it’s been fixed, you’re then left with a nagging back problem because you’ve over compensated for it. Fix My Back Pain is designed to sort lingering issues that one might’ve been putting up with for years…
· Fix My Back Pain offers a complete video course that gives you all the information you need to reshape your back, as well as injury specific exercises.
4- Who is Mike Westerdal?
· Mike Westerdal earned his BS from Central CT State University where he played four years of D-IAA football. After college Mike went on to play and coach football in Europe before he acquired his certification as a personal trainer with the American Council on Exercise.
· Westerdal is a contributing muscle writer for various iron magazines and Monster Muscle. In addition his articles are published throughout the Internet.
· Westerdal is an amatuer powerlifter competing in the APF and APA federations. He resides in sunny Clearwater, FL and trains at Tampa Barbell.