1- what is Fix My Knee Pain program?
Fix My Knee Pain is a program written by injury specialist and exercise physiologist Rick Kaselj, MS in association with Critical Bench’s Mike Westerdal, CPT in order to help people suffering from injured knees get back on track. It is invented to sort out the knee, reshape it, and then build the muscles and ligaments up again to work in the most ergonomic fashion.
Fix My Knee Pain is based on an innovative and proven method. If this program is followed correctly, the knee ends up stronger than it’s ever been before with a better range of movement and the ability to become more efficient.
The crux of Fix My Knee Pain program is broken down into 4 separate tactics:
· Tactic 1 — Keep your knee straight out of the gym:
Why? Because what you’re doing outside of your workouts could be exactly what’s causing the problem in the first place. Are you used to sitting cross-legged, or with your feet crossed? How about sitting with your knees bent?
The knee joint is at its least stressed when you keep it straight, not working, and this is one of the major causes of knee pain.
· Tactic 2 — Don’t get stuck in the vicious knee pain cycle: of rest/drugs/ice/safe exercise — doctor — diagnosis — physical therapy — miscellaneous modalities — strengthening and stretching — MRI — physical therapy/cortisone/surgery — and then start all over…
· Tactic 3 — Deal with the root of the problem, and not the symptoms: Until the knee has been reshaped into a pain free joint, not amount of strengthening will prevent the problem from re-occurring.
· Tactic 4 — Easy reshaping of the knee joint, with the KR3 Method): this technique is invented by Rick himself to prevent the vicious knee pain cycle. It is a 3-step method that helps eliminate knee pain without medication, surgery or multiple medical appointments. In other words, this 3-step method eliminates the issue that’s responsible of the knee pain, and then strengthens the knee in the good manner so that it works in a way it should prevents further injury.
These 3 methods are:
· Internal Reshaping,
· External Reshaping and
· Injury Specific Exercises.
2- What Makes the Difference between Fix My Knee Pain and other programs?
· Fix My Knee Pain program is run by a highly qualified professional
· The Videos of this program are very detailed with step-by-step instructions and explanations. It’s neither patronizing nor too technical
· The Fix My Knee program deals with the root of the problem, not the symptoms. It is designed to take the problem right back to the start, sort out the knee and reshape it, and then build the muscles and ligaments up again to work in the most ergonomic fashion possible
· If correctly followed, Fix My Knee program gives more strength in the knee than ever.
· Anyone, regardless of your age or gender, can use Fix My Knee Pain– No need to have a doctor’s note to do so. And this is because it literally takes you back to basics, and does away with all the likely surgery, scans, medications…
3- Who is Rick Kaselj?
· Rick Kaselj is an injury specialist and exercise physiologist with over 16 years of experience in treating injuries.
· He has been in the fitness and rehab industry since 1994.
· He has 16 years of hands-on experience, working directly with clients and teaching his techniques and programs to fitness professionals, Kinesiologists, and healthcare providers.
· Rick Kaselj conducted thousands of personal training sessions.
· He has carefully scrutinized hundreds of relevant medical research papers.
He is also an author and speaker and he has given over 260 presentations to more than 5,000 fitness professionals across Canada and USA..