Yoga is definitely one of the most helpful habits that you can indulge into. It has been practiced in India for many centuries now but it has now achieved a global fame. Yoga is perhaps the best natural remedy to our stressful lives. This is exactly what we focus on yoga therapy program in Ontario. In this post, I will be focusing on the basic foundation of this program, its prerequisites and what you will get to explore during the tenure of the program. This program will not help you learn about the different aspects but it will help you earn a certification as well based on your knowledge. So, let’s get started.
Yoga Therapy Program in Ontario: Pre-requisites And The Various Aspects Of Yoga!
With the growing popularity, the yoga therapy also has educational standards. These standards are supported by International Association of Yoga Therapists’ (IAYT) and intend to apply for IAYT accreditation following implementation of the new process. After research, it is seen that yoga and Ayurveda can give us some idea about how to lead a healthy, happier and fruitful life. But let us now first look at the pre-requisites of engaging into this program.
· There will be 200-hour teacher training, such as a Yoga Alliance 200-hour registered school program (RYS 200) or its equivalent (e.g. Yoga Network of Canada)
· Also, along with that for minimum yoga teacher training, the students must have completed the following, which can also be accomplished concurrently:
· First is, one year of teaching experience in group &/or individual setting
· Then, you must have one year of personal practice in yoga which includes meditation.
· In case of module, make sure to complete working with the individual after the other 3 modules.
What The Therapy Program Aims At?
HI Yoga will encourage participants about yoga and also help them explore their own heritage during the study of history and philosophy of Yoga. You must know, acknowledging the ancestry is very much essential to race esteem, self-esteem, self-confidence and historical memory.
This program encourages the learner to see the yoga process with fresh eyes and understand the whole process with its relative history. It’s a gift from the ancient civilization and the Hi Yoga invites the students to claim this gift.
One of the most important goals of yoga is mastering the mind. It can also serve as a great resource for any student. In order to acquire these skills, you will require studying and practicing of all the subtler aspects of yoga — pranayama, mudra and bandha.
Regarding the health and wellness, the approach is prevention first. In addition, it is also very important to answer life’s big questions. Such questions like: who am I, why am I here. And when these questions are answered, you will feel less anxiety. And if you have less anxiety, you will get the feeling of wholeness. With the completion of any module of this 300 hour program, you will be able to:
· Teach other pupils in a wiser and kinder way.
· You can design and facilitate wellness workshops by yourself.
· You will be able to respect the uniqueness of any individual as well as their heritage.
The entire program has three modules which can stand on their own. Hence, you can start with any of the three courses.
So what else would you like to know about yoga therapy program in Ontario? Let us know if you have any other queries and I will be addressing them in the upcoming posts. Till then you visit our platform yogatogo.com and explore more info about our program. Also, for any related queries, just dial +1 (289) 260–9601 today!