The New York Times Reports…
“Nearly 40% of Americans were obese in 2015 and 2016” (double from the previous decade)
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services….
Typical American diets exceed the recommended intake levels or limits from solid fats, added sugars, sodium and refined grains.
“Americans eat less than the recommended amounts of vegetables, fruits, whole-grains, dairy products, and oils”
“Since the 1970s, the number of fast food restaurants has more than doubled”
Did you know that 61% of the food Americans buy is highly processed? Almost 1,000 calories a day of a person’s diet come solely from highly processed foods. Best selling products were refined breads, grain-based desserts like cookies, sugary sodas, juice, sports drinks and energy drinks.
What you get….
- 33 page eBook “The Complete Guide to Eating Clean for Weight Loss” This brand new, never sold before eBook is expertly written authority information beautifully formatted with images.
- 31 page report “101 Clean Eating Tips”
- 21 page report “Whole Food for Health, Energy and Healthy Weight Management” Brand new! Another great report filled with highly useful information.
- 7 page report “Key Strategies for Maintaining Your Weight Loss” Brand new, another great report filled with hands-on information.
- 16 new long high quality articles
- Printable Whole Foods Shopping List
- 2 Editable printable checklists. 48 High Protein Plant Foods, 101 Low Calorie Foods
- 2 Editable Checklist Graphics
- 4 Editable Infographics
- 41 Clean eating tips
- 10 pillars of eating clean video
I rate this product a 4.8 out of 5. I would highly recommend it! Everyone is wanting to eat clean and these tools will help them.