Discovering how to lose weight easily shouldn’t require superhuman willpower, or excessive workout routines, with these simple tips it doesn’t have to.
Include Lean Proteins In Each Meal
To lose weight, all your meals should include a source of protein, a source of fat and vegetables with low carbohydrate content .
protein + fat + vegetables = weight loss
- Accelerates the metabolism, burning up to 80–100 more calories per day.
- Focus on sources of lean protein. They are lower in calories and contribute to weight loss. Test: poultry, eggs, lean beef, seafood, legumes and tofu.
- Reduces appetite and cravings , which is equivalent to a spontaneous reduction of calorie consumption
- Help you maintain your weight loss overtime.
- Assist in helping you to build and maintain lean muscle, even when losing weight.
Increase Your Fats
If you are really serious, and want to know how to lose weight for good, it’s important to understand that there are two main sources of energy for our cells. These energy sources are carbohydrates and fat.
One of the main problems when starting a low carb diet is when you reduce the consumption of fat also .
If we reduce carbohydrates and reduce fat … where does our body get its energy from?
⇓ carbohydrates + ⇓ fat = hunger, cravings and fatigue!
So eat healthy fats until you’re satisfied .
Then the body will switch on “auto pilot” for burning fats, this happens whenever carbohydrate intake is lowered.
Your body will burn all the fats you eat in the form of energy .
Try to incorporate these healthy oils into your cooking and meals; coconut oil , olive oil extra virgin , butter …
Fill Up On Those Veggies
Make half of your plate consist of vegetables. To complete your meals, ensure that at least half of your plate is based on vegetables and a serving of fruit from time to time. These low-calorie foods will provide a whole heap of vital nutrients.
The USDA (Department of Agriculture of the United States) recommends that half of your plate is composed of a fruit or a vegetable. This is acceptable for most diets, even if you’re nottrying to lose weight. However, fruits are also high in carbohydrates, so you should limit them.
Include at least 1 serving of vegetables at each meal. Generally, a serving equals 1 or 2 cups of green leafy vegetables. If you opt for the fruit, limit yourself to 1/2 cup of chopped fruit or a small piece.
Vegetables, especially cruciferous vegetables and green leafy vegetables, contain very few carbohydrates and lots of fiber .
Several studies have shown that the consumption of dietary fiber causes weight loss thanks to its appetite-reducing effect.
Some examples of cruciferous vegetables are: kale , broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower …
Some examples of green leafy vegetables are: spinach, Swiss chard, lettuce …
Consider the possibility of choosing food substitutes.
Consider the trying a few meal substitutes for weight loss. Most health professionals and nutritionists will tell you that losing 5 kg in a week is not a safe or realistic goal. However, if you use meal replacement bars or shakes, you can get a little closer, and a little faster closer to your goal of weight loss.
- Food substitutes are usually low calorie with high protein, such as high protein bars and shakes. These are perfectly acceptable food substitutes because they contain enough protein, carbohydrates, fiber and other essential vitamins and minerals, as a balanced meals.
- There are several plans with food substitutes. Some are offered at doctor’s offices and are under the supervision of a doctor and a nutritionist. These programs tend to be more expensive, but are considered safer.
- You can also buy food substitutes at the grocery store or at a health food store.First research on these products on the Internet and choose a plan that suits your budget and lifestyle.
- Food substitutes are only designed to be a very temporary dietary program. It is suggested that you don’t go more than 1 or 2 weeks replacing meals this way.
Do 2 or 3 days of interval training
In addition to the cardiovascular exercises, you could do 2 or 3 days of training for high intensity intervals (HIIT, for its acronym in English). HIIT allows you to burn extra calories every week.
- HIIT is a type of recent exercise. Studies show that you can burn a considerable amount of calories in a shorter period of time. In addition, the body burns more calories from fat.
- An example of a HIIT exercise would be 2 sprint minutes, followed by 5 minutes of moderate trotting. These activities must be repeated for 20 to 30 minutes in total.
- HIIT is also excellent for increasing overall metabolism or the body’s ability to burn additional calories for several hours after completing the exercise
When it comes to losing weight effectively it really is a long run rather than a short sprint to your goal (especially if you are looking long term). The above methods will keep you on path and losing weight consistently…without losing your mind. Want more information on weight loss aids, click here